Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Latest drug > Until You're Mine by Demi Lovato. It's the sex kay. I have fucking wasted my time doing practically nothing. I do not know why I totally repel internet now. Why does it have so many distracting things?! Hate it. I'm such an ass. Fcked up lazy. Hate myself right now.

Goodbye June, Hello Wello July! I think time is running in a marathon, I think ah. Next month's fasting month. Duper happy and excited(: Can't wait for the special holy month. And after that's Hari Raya. Damn, fast or whuuuuut?

Kay, I fcking screwed up my Webd assignment. ASSIGNMENT not exercise. There's a vast difference, my friends. I totally didn't align my shits and they are all messed up. What kind of work did I even hand in. Fck myself.

Left with > 3D Modeling last stage and VART's week 7 and 8's exercises. And then BACK TO SCHOOL >:/ Fck school. I hate school. Argh, I'm slowly losing interest in it. Why?! I'm sucha dumbass. I'm a loser.

kay, not mood already. bye. so many problems. school problems. relationships problems. everywhere problem here and there. fuck you problems.


i smile when it's you. AH FUCK YOU IZYAN.

No comments: