Thursday, July 2, 2009

FB FTW. ....................................... not.

Baby tripped upon seeing this, hehe :D

I did like multiple quizzes on FB the past few days! Haha, what else can I do? Ya I know, work. Shut up. I chose not to okay, I chose not to! I'm just being retarded la.

This is what you get when you and your friends are on the same page as you(bored, so fb la).Haha just look at their comments! My friends are awesome shitzz. :D Gay just webcammed me via mebeam just now. Lol, omg I miss her! Have not seen her like eons! Gosh, the rest of the clique too. Loves. (less than three) <-go figure.

I sent Baby this and he did this:
Awwwwww, he put it as his wallpaper (: I love and miss you very much! We may have our quarrels and fights but we love each other no matter what. I believe in you, I believe in us. Hope to see you this Sat Baby R. hehe.

No comments: