Friday, July 3, 2009

image heavyzzzz.

EDIT:// Before I forget, a shout out to my cousins! Happy 17th (30.06 &3.07) to Harisan and Ierfan! :DD























I miss these people hell lotz! Please meet up soon sometime again, please please? (: Before all of us go busy and bonkerz. Y'all are a whacky bunch of people whom I treasure alot. You guys totally made my high school life the best ever! (Y) XOXO.

I 'studied' MJ's past. Something just kinda triggered me to do so and I have no idea what. I learnt that he lead a very sad, lonely life. Kinda sad watching his documentary. Spent a while watching this sorta documentary on his life. Teared a little. I mean, like, although he is all rich and famous, he leads a very lonely life. I swear. He just needs some love. He didn't even have a pleasant past either. His abusive father doesn't even lets him call him 'daddy' and only call him by name. When all he wanted was to call his father 'daddy'. Sad, ain't it? Well, nuff said though. I hope he's fine wherever he is now(:


Give thanks to Allah. For the moon and the stars. Praise Him all day for what is and what was. Take hold of your Iman. Don't give in to Syaitan. Oh, you who believe please give thanks to Allah.

No comments: