Sunday, June 28, 2009

I wanna rock with you, all night.

Yesterday's Student Council outing was awesome. Eventhough only like 9 people turned up, it was still a fun-filled day with them around. What not, with people like my sc favourites! We met up at Vivomart. Hah, shut up ah. I know I was the last to wake up. Bought the stuffs needed and headed off to Sentosa. There were alot of people, of course-weekend. But anyhow, we settled at a spot and set up our mats. We ate first since some of us have not taken brekky. Fiq's maggi goreng nice la. Haha, so was Fyda's curry chicken! Yummzzzzzz.

Went to change after that while the guys went to get a volleyball. We played passing the ball, soccer(where yas got injured like two times. By FIQ! Lol) and volleyball. The ball loves to hit other beach-goers. It hit this american lady like 2 times or so. Adrian had to leave us soon after! He had training la. I forgot what we did after that. I think the guys went to dip themselves in the water while us girls just lazed around the shore haha. Three of us were having our periods! Sof kept telling me the water looks so tempting to her that she just wanna jump into the water. Took pictures, lalalala. Will prolly post them on another day. The pics are in FB anyway. Click here.

We played cards too. Played Old Maid and Bluff. Haha, had tonzz of fun kay I swear. Oh yeah, Leen was suppose to come but she didn't come. All of us were wondering and waiting. Oh well. Anyway, we basically just lazed around. Ate, drank(4 bottles of juices and 2 bottles of 1.5l fizzy drinks were finished by the time we finished playing with the ball. We were That thirsty!), snapped pics and just enjoyed each other's company as much as possible.

So around 5ish we went to shower and omg the queue in the toilet was fcked up long kay. We waited for like almost half an hour or less or more. The girls were like seriously taking their time to bathe?! So inconsiderate. That totally delayed everything. The guys already finished bathing we were still queueing! And of course we didn't take our time bathing! We even finished before the ones that bathed before us. Ish ish.

Took the tram back to Vivo and initially wanted to just drink somewhere since we were so darn thirsty. Wanted to go Banquet but changed to Macs then changed to Harbourfront's banquet. Haha. Indecisive people we are. But none of us only drank, in fact all of us ate. Haha. Parted ways and bused home after that. Oh, while walking to the bustop, Jo was playing with the volleyball. He kicked and it bounced into the sky. The ball hit the wall and frigging bounced onto Sof's head! Haha, she just stood there with her head down. And here comes the funny part. Right beside her, there was a sign saying 'Mind Your Head'. HAHA all of us were laughing kay. So did Sof. Swear, it was hilarious.

We should meet up again some time. I know it'll take a long time but just as long as we get to meet up every once in a while it's fine. I love my sc peepos alot. They totally made my secondary school life a fun and wacky one! SC '07 rocks my world.

I'm currently hooked onto old school rock. Specifically The Runaways. Really la, their music rocks. Haha. Been listening to MJ's songs lately too. All hail the King of Pop. He was and still is a legend to all. Ibu told me early in the morning when I was still groggy and all and it totally woke me up from my sleep. Condolences to his family and friends.

No comments: