Thursday, June 18, 2009


AHHHHHHHH! So cute so cute. Can't breathe.

Just a sickly random thought kay. What do you think'll happen if Rpattz comes to Singapore?! OMG. I'll totally be the first one in line, duh. It's just a random thought la kay. Like what if it really happens? STOKED! Omg.


Meeting the boyf tomorrow(: Yeay, since both of us are like kinda broke at the moment, we're just going to have a simple picnic. Don't know where(hands down confirm wcp). And I still don't know what to bring. oh wellzz.


Haha, I just posted something stupid on twitter. "A cowboy rides into town on Friday, stays there for 3 days and leaves on Friday. How did he do it?" Was watching iCarly haha. shut up, I love watching Nickelodeon and Disney's shows kay. Favourites are HM and iCarly and Drake and Josh.

And omg, just found out today that Jovi watches Paris My New Bff too! Yeayy, now I can talk to someone about it. Hahaha 'Stupid Bowhead! HUNGRY TIGER FOR SURE. GOOD RIDDANCE' Can't wait for next week's episodes. I know I watch trashy shows, lol. But it's just for entertainment sake kay. Seriously. The Hills is another nice one. 90210 is a sometimes kinda thing.

crap, now I forgot what I wanna say already cause halfway mommy had to suddenly barge in my face! damnit. Kay dinner time. bye.

No comments: