Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Where did all my paragrahing go?! blog = bitch.

They come and go
But they don't know
That you are my beautiful
But I'll be there forever
You will see that it's better
All our hopes and our dreams will come true
I will not dissapoint you
I will be right there for you
Till the end, the end of time
I can't stop the rain from falling,
I can't stop my heart from calling you,
It's calling you.
WHAT THE FUCK! I JUST POSTED A WHOLE BLOODY LONG POST AND NOW IT'S GONE. BLOG YOU'RE A BITCH. I HATE YOU.
AND WHAT THE FUCK 2ND! MY COUNTDOWN JUST WENT TO RESET! WTH MAN?
edit:
I shall be patient and try my best to recall whatever I've posted.
So the latest news; NYP gets an extended week of vaca. Elearning will be done. Apparently our school wants us to be ever ready if the situtation gets worse. I heard it on the radio this morning while I was doing my 3DModeling in school, alone. Yep, alone. Solo. I'm left with the 3rd stage now. I can do it. yes I can.
Will blog about today tomorrow together with tomorrow's happenings. Tomorrow's gonna be fun, I tell you FUN! Escape Theme Park and everything else. ASA DOES WONDERS. UNEXPLAINABLE WONDERS.
Saturday = SC Outing = Super excited! Sentosa + picnic + the best company everrrrrr. Miss you people tonzzzzzz.
And fck it, imma remove the damn bloody countdown fcked up widget.
K I'm done. bye, not in a good mood.

No comments: