Wednesday, June 17, 2009

i miss you.

I really envy my friend's friends. Like, they hang with their classmates. Not like as if my classmates are not cool enough to hang, they are. But I just miss them, you know? Like hanging out with them and stuff. NO I'M NOT JEALOUS. Bitch. I'm totally happy for them. But like I feel so detached. Not from them but from everything else. Like, when are we hanging out? Soon? Please?


Not just my classmates I'm talking about here. My other friends too. Best friends. Like, do I have to make a move? Cause I don't feel like I'm bff material enough for you. I'm not kidding. Action speaks louder than words, no? I'm sorry but I just have to spill okay. I've been keeping these. But I can't anymore. There you go. I just miss you and you. There's more but I won't make you look like the villain cause obviously I know that I play a part. But, whatever you know? I'll just wait for whatever that comes.

sorry if you're offended. didn't mean to. just needa spill. sorry.

No comments: