Wednesday, June 17, 2009

156.

Kay, i know the previous pictures lack of skills and quality, whatever. I was too lazy to edit them. And furthermore, Jake's not set accordingly. whatever la.


Holiday assignments! 2DAnimation-Character design, storyboard. 3DModeling-All 4 stages. WebDesign-Do up the new re-designed website. Visual Art-Character 'walking' in FlashApp and in Photoshop. Dangit. Seems a little but takes a whole lot of time to do all of these! This week's coming to an end and not one is done. Someone slap me. Slap me hard. In the face.


I know this sounds so semangat and so dorky but I've voted for Teens Choice Awards! Have you??? Go register and vote now, go go! Teen Choice Awards I get very excited about these kinda things and again, I really hope to have the same enthusiasm in my school work/studies. dangit. Oh oh, Kitty Purry is nominated as 'Celebrity Pet' or something like that. She's Katy Perry's kitty! Haha, adorable. Go vote kay? Amazeballszzxzxzx!


156 freaking days to New Moon!! Or at least I think so. Call me Twilight geek or nerd or whatever. I am one. Not kidding about the countdown.

No comments: