Wednesday, June 10, 2009

& I can't breathe without you.... but I have to.

Okay, I know I'm like almost a week late in saying this but I freaking passed my BTT! Woohoo, STOKED. I was damn bloody unsure of certain questions, I swear. I just trusted my guts. Haha and I passed! Now, on the 16th of July I will be taking my FTT. After that, register for a PDL and take up practical lessons. And after 24 lessons or so, I'm gonna make sure I pass that final practical test! And I can drive, baby. Why are there so many ands? I don't know also.


Anywway, school's vaca is finally here but as usual. Shitfuckingload of work to be done during that short period of time. What the hell do you call a termbreak anyway?! So annoyed.


Anyway(II), I just recovered from a fucked up fever. My temperature shot up to 39.5 d.c. Crazy or whut! Didn't attend school on monday and tuesday. I had no idea how or when or why I suddenly was down with a fever. It was when I came back from the morning picnic and suddenly went into a deep nap/sleep. That's when I felt my body was aching all over and I was freezing. Everybody was complaining how hot the weather was and there I was all covered up like a cocoon. And the next thing I know, my temp was 39.5 d.c.


But I've yet to recover from the sickness I'm still having since then. Daddy said it may be gastric flu. Cause apparently I cannot consume anything at all. My body will simply reject anything and everything that goes through my oesophagus. I have no idea how many trips I've made to the loo I swear. Even if i just take a little tiny bite, my body will react to it. damn.


Bahhh, that aside. Gonna lepakzzxzxzx tomorrow~ Dinner with the usuals at Popeye's. I don't intend to eat too much though. Cause I don't wanna be like a pregnant lady touching my tummy all the time. The pain. IS FUCKING EXCRUTIATING. not being pregnant but my pain, my tummy pain. yes.


I hope I will get to accomplish my assignments during the two weeks break and also spend some quality time with my favourite ones(: Looking forward to that! Peepos like family, cousins, B, SC(!!!!!!), my two best buds Sof and Kel and also not to forget my poly clique! I miss you guys tons. Didn't get to meet this week. Hope to meet soon though. I love all of you. Lots of hugs and kisses.

No comments: