Wednesday, May 27, 2009

every girl wants to be pampered.

What's with my parents today? So darn PMS-ish. Was just about to share with mom something but nah forget itt. I have been very sleepy and feeling all fatigue these couple of days. Why? No idea. I will sleep right when I get bcak from school, that'll be around 6ish and only wake up like at 8, haha. But I will wake up around 7 to pray and get back to snoozing mode.


Sam's gig tonight, gave it a miss cause it was kinda late. But most prolly heading for Sat's! :D


So anyway, during my 2D animation just now grace toh treated me fairly well. Lol, which is weird really. Made me so paranoid, thought she read my blog and feel remorsed or something. Haha but duh of course I know she didn't read my blog. Haha but I was just thinking the whole damn time like why are you so nice to me and all? Haha weeeeeird.


OMG BTT! DAMNIT. I'VE TO START READING THE BOOK! BETTER YET, TOUCH IT.

wow his we need to talk is like so cliche-.- totally same old damn qns, seriously.

i need to see that you care, i need to see that you love me. i don't see that side of you. am i just being too selfish? i just feel very neglected by you in a way, no so many ways.

No comments: