Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So I'm free today, that's a wow. Today today today, what happened today? It wasn't like any other normal Tuesdays. Started off my morning with something not pleasant, left a bruise in my heart. It's still bruised. Well, shall not talk about it. 'Nuff said.


Anyway, I've enrolled myself for taking up a driving licence, hell yeah! My Basic Theory Test will be on the 4th of June, I know so soon right? When I've only registered last friday. And I've not touched nor seen the book to study. At all. What's new, Izyan what's new.


Twitter really is fun. Haha, I can read twitter posts the entire time I'm online. Either that, I'm FB-ing. What shit aura does FB has?! Why the hell is it so darn addictive? Even if I don't play any games or whatever shit, I cannot seem to log out.

2D Animation and 3D Modeling tomorrow. I kinda dislike Grace Toh(my 2dani teacher), she's like forever and always picking on me. She will look at me and keep looking at me like as if I'm the only one in her class?! And whenever she has to say something to me, she'll sorta bring me down lor, like you have to give constructive advice or whatever shit la, but then there she goes rambling about how I'm not interested blah blah blah. Excuse me, I didn't choose to do this and I'm putting my best effort into my work already, don't blame me okay if I suck at it or if I don't meet your expectations, I DO NOT LIKE ANIMATION, FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME. It's just my instincts la, even if people will disagree with me, I can just feel that she sorta dislike me in a way too. Boo you grace toh.

And after this week, another new pile of shitload of homework is coming in. Thanks uh. Oh, and just now was Graduation. Weird timing for Grad, no? :/ Visual Art's class were cancelled but had to do an e-learning icon shit. She didn't even state clearly what this icon will be for, so my friends and I just basically bullshited our way through. Stayed back a lil while after that to do 3D Modeling. Here's what I've done for 3 weeks or so? I think, I kinda forgot.
front & back respectively.

No comments: