Thursday, May 28, 2009

forever and always

Met up with the cousins for dinner and lepak. Went to WCPlaza cause we were supposed to initially meet there. B and I went to Popular to get my BTT book first and I couldn't take my eyes off eversince. Headed to Check cause B wanted to check out the flip flops there. Some caught his attention, tried a few pairs. Told him to get the 2 pairs for $19.90 one but he didn't want. And if he bought those, he can match with me! Cause I have a gold and a grey pair, shared among the sisters. But he still insisted on getting the one with the strap at the back.

So anyway, we went over to the Nike's FOS and bumped into Harisan and Ierfan. Went to chill and wait for the others(Illy, Mus and Sarah) at Starbucks. After so, bused over to the Cheese Prata Shop. The food we got are like so-so only. Not really that satisfying and all. And after that bused back home. Another fun-filled lepak session with the cousins. (L)


I hope things stay the way there are cause I'm totally loving it. I hope it will not just be for one or two weeks and then back to square one again, I want it to stay like this. I love it like this. Anyway, Happy 16th baby! (kay just pretend the clock's struck twelve, kay!?) I love you and thank you ever so very much.

No comments: