Saturday, May 2, 2009

Every sky was your own kind of blue.

Okay, about the girls' post thingy, that'll just have to wait. It's still kinda under construction.


So anyway, my family didn't put our Labour Day holiday to waste. Heck yeah. On friday itself, we went to Pasir Ris Park as planned. This time we didn't cycle, just cause almost all the bikes were out. Like totally alot of peepos were there. Only Uzma and Fatimah rented bikes, Danyya rented roller blades. We took turns playing badminton. And now my right arm hurts damn badly. I can't exert too much force, I can feel the strain baby.

So yesterday, we left after ayah came back from his prayers. Had dinner cum lunch there and enjoyed the breeze. Went to play at the playground. At around 8ish, we started packing up and wanted to go for deserts. So drove to T3. I had Yakun! Miss them tons, yummzzz.


Just now was early. Woke up at 9 and got ready to head off for Jurong Lake Park. It was my first time there, and dang it was hell fun. I should bring baby there soon. Kay la, it's like wcp but nobody heads there and the obstacles or whatever it is they are called, are more fun! Haha, we played badminton too. Swing swing swing. We left off for IMM for brunch. After that went home but continued playing badminton under the block. Haha, but it was too windy and went back after like 20 minutes. And now my arm hurts double. haha whatever that means. gee.

And and and, I totally forgot about my WebDesign homework which was supposedly due on Friday @6pm!!!! Damn. When I got back, I switched on my laptop in jiffy(after bathing of course, damn it was a sunny day) and started damning my keyboard. haha. I hope ester has not reached me in the list yet, if not I'm dead. But I don't think she did cause if not, she'll msg me or email me saying points won't be given for late submission. hoho.


kay, of course i took pictures but I'm too lazy a tad to post em up. No mood for piccies today, sorry.

twitter twitter twitter~

No comments: