Thursday, May 7, 2009

EIGHTEEN, BABY!

Happy Birthday Izyan! Woohoo, I'm officially eighteeeeeen! And thanks for everybody who wished me man! The clique, robin, matthew, clique again(i was tired so i signed out not knowing it was 12 on the dot. haha. so ruyi called me, tricked me again and asked me to come online and they mass convoed AWW! THANKS!), hanisah, firdaus(WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS TODAY TOO! HAPPY 27th!), farah(thanks my new classmate!), sof, ayah and ibu, wenjun, huda, sarah, ronnie, syakilla, Nate!BSP, kakak illy, harisan, jocelyn gay!. Haha, woohoo thanks my precious people(:


So here I am all alone at home, spending my first 18th birthday. Haha, it's not that bad. And the first thing I did was to on the song Fearless by Taylor Swift on my phone. I camwhored, haha palyed dress up all. Gonna have dinner with the family tomorrow cause kakak's down with work tonight.


The clique gave me my present yesterday! Haha, thanks ah. Tricked me, why oh why did I fall for that. I ended my class and was waiting for the elevator to go to the next class. And just then I saw XW! Happy to see her la, kay. Then she told me to accompany her to wait for a FRIEND. And she kept pestering me to cause I wanted to rush off for the next class badly and she kept saying "Aiya wait for me ehh, accompany me ...." So okay la, I waited. Then suddenly RUYI, JOCELYN, SAM and NICOLE popped out from nowhere behind me! Haha, and they gave me a surprise(: Their present was a camera(!!!) and a leather cuff, woohoo thanks guys! And I also got a cupcake/muffin from Mrs Fields. Hehe. THANKS AGAIN GUYS, YOU GUYS ARE THE VERY FIRST TO WISH ME(: LOVE YOU ALL ALOT!

I want to thank my mother for giving birth to me especially(: I was born at 11.30am sharp at NUH. Without her, I won't be here. And her birthday is in 5 days! Haha, so is Mothers' Day which is 3 days time. Double happiness, haha!


Anyway, I met baby yesterday! Went down to his school specially for him. And he was a happy goober yesterday, haha(: Glad you had fun b. We had dinner at BK and tried the new burger. It was nice. The meat is definitely juicy and tender. Haha, we were so full after that man. Bloated. Talked talked talked and talked.


......hmmmm, Sof told me to go down at around 4-4.30pm later. Wonder what she's up to eh.

No comments: