Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Caterpillar in the tree.

Happy 15th Monthsary baby(: Though I only got to meet you during that teeny weeny bit of moment this morning, it was something. I love you, hope to meet you sooooon!



School's done for the week, woohoo! I love my timetable to the maxzxzxzxzx. But assignment's slowly piling, slowly and painfully. No doubt. I think for now, 2D Animation is the most torturing for me now, besides 3D Animation. These two are hands down time constraining, boring and whatever there is to that. Darn it. The pescribed elective is alright, so is 3D Modeling and Web Design. I swear, blogging helps a lot, i mean A LOT when it comes to webdesign. Right xw and gay? Lol. It's actually pretty kinda fun. And I have Wed Design classes with WenJun! Woohoo.

My new classmates are pretty awesome too. Made a few friends, Adrina, Farah, Robin(sp) and another chinese girl omg I forgot her name already, dangit. But these are nice people(: Thank God for giving me such nice friends.

ANYWAY, DO STAY TUNE FOR AN INTERESTING UPDATE :D FOR THE GIRLS ESPECIALLY.

No comments: