Monday, May 3, 2010

It's been ages since I've stopped by my blogger. The last time I blogged was in december last year. Woah, so many things have happened ever since. Be it good or bad. I decided not to delete this blog away because of a simple reason. Memories. This blog holds more memories than you know.

So it's my first time blogging on my berry(yes, I finally got myself a BlackBerry), and it's kinda cool. Though I'm straining my eyes a lot. So anyway, I've been working hard to earn and support myself. I've been working for almost 3 months now? Yeah, I started in february. And now it's already may. Gosh how time flies.

School? Don't ask. For those who knows, they are the only people I trust. For those who are curious, well, too bad.

On to some other better news, daddy's been promoted to Manager :) So glad to hear that. Oh and also, we'll be moving out from TB prolly after Hari Raya. I can't wait but at the same time kina reluctant to move out. I've practically grown up in TB, so much memories of this place. Deff gonna miss it here.

I'm kinda glad that I'm back to blogging, letting out feelings, and for others to read. well though I don't fetch that many readers, it doesn't matter to me. Just as long as I have an avenue to have my say and my daily rambles.

Guess that's it for today. Work tmr, goodnight world xoxo.

No comments: