Wednesday, December 9, 2009

always have, always will.

It's not another goodbye. It's just a new chapter in our lives, a new start to something new. We're not done for. You have me and I have you. Whatever it is or whatever happens, we know we will still have each other. If fate brought us together in the first place, it'll bring me back into your arms one fine day again. Thanks for everything & please do remember this is not a goodbye.


So I've decided that I'll continue blogging here cause my tumblr is kinda not private :/ So this will be more of my private(well, not so) entries and stuff like that.


Exactly 9 days left to flying off to KL. Woohooo~ Finally a break from all bezonkers that's been happening. I need a break from all the hectic. KL is gonna be a fun trip! Especially with Sarah and my sisters ZOMG MADNESS. Shopping!!!!!!!! PAVILION!! Ahhh the thought of it just makes me smile to myself. This time we're flying off and back. 9 days Izyan, 9 days. And I've only 2 days left of school cause there's no french class next week. So I'm only coming on Monday and Tuesday.


Hopefully I get to meet Gerri, Nat and Bobo on Friday! Gerri's flying off on sat to London. Freaking London zomg, jealous much! Have fun in London, Gerri. I hope I get to see you guys on Friday for dinner or something. I need to see you guys! NEED. Not want.


9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days. 9 days.

No comments: