Monday, October 26, 2009

Island Creamery.

My friends often tell me how weird it is that I'm so god damn close with my cousins(we try to hang out every week). And knowing this, I feel very blessed to have such loving cousins and thank God we are so tight. Every week we try to meet up. Either to lepak somewhere, or just chill somewhere. We have been close since young. The moms will organise outings for us and we will do gatherings like a few years back we got the moms to gather at our place and we had a Mothers' Day celebration. It was fun! All were planned by us. Haha, I love my family. And the thing is all of us live very near to each other, except that the one living one storey down is moving out like in Dec to CCK!? WHY? Damn sad. Anyway what I'm trying to say is the bond of my cousins and I is strong.


So the other night Kakak drove me and Sarah to Bukit Timah's Island Creamery and boy was it good :) Not only were the ice creams tasty, they were cheap!























No comments: