Tuesday, August 25, 2009

98/4/9 days.

"i tak nak kecewa kan you lagi"
(I don't want to disappoint you anymore)

A simple gesture to show that you really care and still do.
That is the sweetest thing you've said to me so far.
And I appreciate every single word of it.



And if you are wondering why I have been on hiatus for such a long time, well the reason is obvious enough. I'm packed with Studio Project 3 now. And it's gonna end in like 9 frigging days! Hell yes, not?! Ok, I know alot of people are bragging that their hols are already here but like mehhhh whatever. Haha.

Won't do a really in-deets post. Promise to post again when SP3 is over. I promise.

And if you're wondering about the numbers in my title .... LOL.
98 days to New Moon's premiere in Singapore(!!!!!!!!!!)
4 days to our 19th:) hehe, time flies baby. (L)
& last but not least 9 days to the end of SP3.

Triple yayness!

No comments: