Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAHA, my eighteenth is definitely the bestest birthday everrrr! I got so many surprises ahead of me. Haha, and I have to say that this year is prolly the bestest birthday ever! Haha. My sisters and my cousins totally made a special end to my 18th. After dining in at Clementi's Ramen Ten(THANKS IBU AND AYAH FOR THE DINNER! IT WAS GREAAAAT!), we got home and automatically changed out of my clothes. But my sisters were still in their clothes and didn't change out, so was kinda weird but let it go. I was listening to my PSP in the room when suddenly out of the hell nowhere, kakak blindfolded me! using her headband. I was so damn bloody shocked, haha. They told me to change into my jeans and they brought me out. I was blind the whole time. Reached the car, heard Harisan's voice, was a total giveaway. Haha, so kakak drove around to dk where, around and around and finally stopped somewhere. Brought me out and pulled me to a bench and let me sit and they frigging left me like some idiot. Haha. After like 5 to 10 mins of waiting, kakak suddenly pulled out the blindfold and all of them sang Happy Birthday to me. We were at WCP btw. Sarah, Jabir, Ierfan and Harisan were there. And so were my sisters. We sat somewhere and just chilled. THANKS AH GUYS! Haha. Love everybirddyyyyy!


Pictures: (will update soon, cause have not uploaded from Jake)





& I met up with baby just now! Initiallty we had plans of studying at the library, but being the kuku heads we are, we totally forgot that today was actually a public holiday and it was closed. Thanks ah eh, thanks. So we were so darn bummed and decided to bus to vivo for lunch cause he wanted to eat the Kway Teow so much. So we waited at the bustop, talking and playing with his iphone, blabla. First we skipped a bus cause it was kinda packed. So we waited and while we waited, we weren't really paying attention so there goes another 97!!!!! Damnit. Today really not our day, right b. So nevermind, we boarded 143 insteadddd(-.-), seriously. They were alot of people too, like omg so packed! We had plans to study at either Coffee Bean or Starbucks, but all were full, no doubt. So we settled at Harbourfront's Macs. Got a seat but no powerplug. It's okay cause I thought my batt was fully charged but I was totally wrong. It was left with like 9 mins?! So damn bummed kay seriously. Not my day, not my day. So my batt died and we decided to go back. Lol. But anyways, at least with the best companion ever(: (L)

MY FAVOURITE PICTURE FOR THE DAY! HAHA WE FIERCE SHITZXZXZX.

No comments: