Thursday, May 14, 2009

Didn't do much work today, fairly because i was taking care of my two sisters, the eldest and the youngest. My elder sister skipped work today cause she was feeling unwell and i was the old-enough one to take care of her needs. While on the other hand, I prepared lunch for the youngest one once she got home and gonna coach her in her science revision later and I was the healthy-enough one to take care of her needs. I'm such a nice sister. I've just finished cooking porridge for the sick one, haha.



Am converting Twilight so that it can be played in my psp.(!!!!!!!!) Woohooo. & most prolly tmr, I'll be getting my new phone, hell yeah. Hoho, Mommy's taking half day too! So I'm not sure if I can tag along my friends for Friday the 13th:/ Sorry guys. Another time perhaps.


Alot of things have been going on for the past few days that I've not blogged. Like Mothers' Day, my Mommy's birthday 2 days after that. Meeting up with love, went to his school to fetch him. haha I've done that for the past 2 Wednesdays, prolly it'll be every Wednesday? But we're not talking now, I don't know why, guessed it's my fault cause I didn't get to sleep at the same time as him cause he waited for me but in the end my friend sent me homework and it was a big file, initially I told her to send to my email but she came online, and I was converting a movie so I thought it won't take long. But I did wait long, it was a huge file, zipped. So he went off, saying he waited just to sleep at the same time as me. Bah. okay, so how? My fault yes?

Crappppppppp! MY LEFT EYE STARTING TO SWELL UP! HAVE NO IDEA WHY! CRAPPPPPPPPPPPP! And it's hurts like shit. gosh. What the hell is making it so painful ?!



From the corner of my eye, I see my fucked up handphone hangs every like 3 seconds! I need to get a new one, no? AND SAY NO TO SONY ERICSSON!

No comments: