Monday, April 20, 2009


Year two has started its engine on us. First day of school was just like any other first days of school. And surprisingly it was kinda alright. Drawing was so much less pressurising. Thank God hpp is not teaching us anymore. And I got to know I'm in group 5 too, the last group. It's like all the rejects go in that class, cause all those who appealed got into this class, haha. Sad, eh? After drawing had a 2D Animation lecture. Man, stuck with animation forever. Sigh, what to do, just carry on with life la.



Club Crawl briefing tomorrow, excused from class from 12 to 6pm, and on weds and thurs excused from class from 10am to 6pm. Wooo, I'm helper, like control the crowd kinda thing. Haha, won't be for my CCA, stupid so long since I've been absent from NYPC. Heh.


Met Sof just now! Haha, she was attending to her shop at the Shopping Arcade. Hope to head home with her soon. Her attachment. Funny. Off for a long day ahead tomorrow!

No comments: