Friday, April 3, 2009

Baby went for a 3d2n camp:( I miss him already. Kay but seriously, i shouldn't be so worked out about it anyway. It's only like 3 days. And he can still msg me at night, but he'll be very worn out. Hope he has tons and tons of fun(:

Yesterday was Sof sayang's birthday! Haha although it was like a small and simple thing I really hoped she loved it. You're finally 18 can?! You are the bestest friend ever kay and you cannot be replaced ever. Hope you had a blast yesterday(: & all of us wore black and white can! HAHA(: I LOVE YOU MANY MANY.

EDIT:// HOLY FUCKING CRAP! I JUST FOUND OUT THAT ALL OF MY DAMN PICTURES OF SOF ARE ALL FUCKING GONE! LIKE ALL THOSE PICS! OMG DAMNIT. ONE WHOLE FOLDER VANISHED! WTF IS THIS?!

I just came back from babysitting my cousins cause my aunt had to go BBDC for her driving lessons. I was there from 3 plus to around 630. Damn, I read one whole storybook to kill time. Yes, I completed a whole storybook. No joke please. Entertained the kiddos and just watched them eat and watched the tv.

The timetable's out. Sad, cause won't be in the same class as Ruyi. :/ But nevermind, we'll still meet up for lectures! && I have no classes on Thursday and Friday. Shiok siolzxzxzxz!



Baby, imy(L).

No comments: