Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I honestly think that boyf's brother is damn annoying, I can't stand it. He uses boyf's laptop without asking. Even when boyf's using the old computer, he will be a pain in the ass. Seriously seh, the computer is like right there? omg ah. pfft, what a nice start to the entry.



Haha okay, he got tricked by me can! LOL damn funny.

Okay, that was a much nicer start to the post. So we went out to today. Bused over to Anchorpoint and roamed around Ikea. Haha, I had a nice time with this boy. He totally made my day. And finally met Ierfan after don't know how long he has been MIA for. THIS SAT AH! Heading to PS tomorrow, need to get something asap! And yes, meeting boyf tomorrow too YEAY! :D

His idea of taking the photo. Nice right? (L)


Omg, my IE just went berserk man, totally. Out of nowhere I swear I didn't do anything. It popped out uncountable times. Dang. Crazy or whut?

EDIT:/// & omg my hair is growing like as if it's reading my mind that I'm missing my long hair alot. It's growing rapidly fast! DANG.

No comments: