Monday, March 16, 2009

day out with Love. hearts.

Finally get to spend time with Love. He was being sweet and nice, to compensate for what happened yesterday. We should always learn from our mistakes cause nobody is perfect right? So we met in the bus and went over to WCP for Macs. I had a fun time with him just now and today is just very blissful. We had McSpicy and watched Vaccany 2 on my lappy. Damn, I still think the first one has much more suspense but the second one is more exposed and more gore i guess? Haha, nevertheless I had Love to hug me :D hoho. We made our way to Jurong East after that cause I had to make my new ezlink. EDIT; THE NEW EZLINK IS SWEEEEET, DUDEE. Bused there and back home. I hope to spend more time with Love.


I

LOVE

YOU!
MORE EDIT:// Yesterday had a blast with the relatives, since there was a wedding. It's actually my mom's cousin who got married yesterday so that makes her our auntie. After eating, we walked and roamed around doing nothing. Disturbing Lyana, haha. It was nice to see the huge family once in a while. After that, planned to go for the warehouse sale somewhere in Queensway but the grandparents wanted to head home first to do the afternoon prayers. The wedding was held in Tampines btw, damn far. And kakak had a gooood experience driving in a such madness kind of weather. To and fro. So decided to lepak at Sarah's. We had a ball of time laughing and gossiping and whatnots. The parents and the parents' parents were also there, and they were watching this hilarious malay vcd. You know, things you'd do with your cousins. And then suddenly Sarah had the urge to watch women in labour and giving birth, apparently she wants to hear how they scream and see how the whole thing goes. Well, it wasn't bad at all. But she was like so damn hyped about it. Like those vids made her high. haha, so funny. had to go home since she's working the next day and also had to fetch uzma from our aunt's place down at level 2. More next time? (L)
That was my eventful yesterday for you.

No comments: