Wednesday, March 11, 2009

BRB? BRB YOU SAID? And I've been waiting for like what? 2 whole freaking hours for you? What the hell are you doing over there? What's with you and making me wait like forever? Seriously, what's the matter with you? Do you know how long and agonising, yes agonising i said, it is to wait for you? Not even for you, for your reply. What's taking you so long? Oh no, don't tell me you fucking accidentally slept, like you always freaking do. Know how mad I am right now? Because it is not bloody well the first time. Neither it is second. I've never made you wait this long in my entire life. I've never made anybody wait for me my entire life. I've been very patient with you these days. VERY. But what are you trying to convey here? You just loove making me wait for you. right? And you didn't even have the courtesy to at least text me and apologize because you are busy helping or doing something.

No comments: