Sunday, February 1, 2009


This wonderful person makes my everyday(:

these pictures were from his iphone, which he claimed to be of better quality than my 3.2megapixel camera hp, whatever ahem.

My first anniversary with baby went really well, all thanks to him. He had planned everything out on his own and I really did enjoy myself(: We met at the bustop near my house, and bused to west coast. kay, i didn't have a clue on where we were going so i didn't ask any questions and just followed. But when we alighted and started walking towards the park i had the slightest clue. We walked into the park and he suddenly laid out a mat and set up for a mini picnic. haha, he was being so sweet and all. He even made us brekky. He told me he actually wanted to get candles but they were out of stock. We just sat there, took pictures, chilled, talked and ate our breakfast. Even though it was like a simple thing, it was really an effort to have to think of those. Thank you sayang, i love you(: One year has passed by and i'm really glad i went through that one great, wonderful year with you.











No comments: