Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Life is just. It does not give in to you cause you're the one moulding it. But whenever you try to make things right, things will somehow or somewhat go towards a different path. That's when you feel lost. All you need is a shoulder to cry on. Life is controlled by you and only you. It's your life but no matter how many times this is said, you know other people's concern are included as well and that you can't change. Because that's Life. Life is not unfair, it is not reluctant because it is just.

Sometimes people do things without realising it. And sometimes people tend to think indifferently. It's not easy when you try telling someone about something so out-of-the-blue but you yourself know what's going on. On the other hand, you don't know what's this out-of-the-blue is at all. And all you need is someone, just someONE to believe in you. Others think you're out of your mind but you know what's right. You know what's happening because it's YOU.

People make mistakes in life. And not all mistakes can be cured but most, almost all can be learnt from. Mistakes are stepping stones to success. It's cliche for a reason.



I'm sorry for what I did.
I really hope you understand.
I've explained myself well,
And I truely wasn't lying.
Please believe me when I say this.
I love you very much and I'm sorry.
I didn't mean to ignore/hurt/abandon you.
I didn't.
Things just came over me
And I didn't know how to react to it.
Again, I'm sorry.
& Happy Anniversary to you.

No comments: