Friday, July 17, 2009

SPAMMMMMM!




I had tonz of fun with this boy yesterday! :D I had my FTT(which I failed) in the morning. Went over to his school to meet him and off we went to catch Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince. I was kinda shocked cause there were still seats left available. We got the 10th row from the screen! Awesome, aye? But it was packed la of course. Haha, found out later that kakak and mus also watched HP&THBP at Marina Square too.

Illy: I watch Harry Potter already.
Izyan: I also.
Illy: Uh? When you watch?
Izyan: Just now uh, after my ftt i meet him.
Illy: Oh, where you watch?
Izyan: Marina Square.
Illy: HUH? WHAT TIME? I ALSO!
Izyan: At three just now. You?
Illy. Alaaaaa, I went in the morning at like 11.30. Wa still got seats uh?
*then she goes on telling Mus. lol*

Kay anyway, back to B and I. We had our lunch before catching the movie cause God knows how hungry we were. We didn't eat since morning cause we wanted to eat together, hehe(: Took a bus to MS since he is using bus concession. Haha, we spent such a long time in the bus. But it wasn't boring cause we spammed Jakey! Hahaha. There were more photos from where those collages came from. The rest were too unglam to the eyes. I had alot of fun camwhoring with him. Didn't know he was a camwhore too. HAHA. Next time spam again kay?! Hope to see you soon.

Anywayyyy, the movie was awesumposumzzzz. I cried when Dumbledor died and when he had to drink the potion. ): Well, can't wait for the next one cause somehow the story ended kinda abruptly. New Moon next kay baby! :D

Thank you of for the movie treats, hun. I love you. Cousins hopefully coming over tomorrow to watch nostalgic videos from the old school video recorder, hehe. Can't wait(:


I just had my cinnamon melts kakak bought me, hehe happy girl. SUGAR RUSH. Sof must be giggling now. Awww, I miss her and Kel! Damnit. When are we meeting?

No comments: