Saturday, July 25, 2009

picz another day,

Finally met Haikel today. Am a happy girl! I miss him tonz. We had lunch at Far East, had Sakura. Been eons the last time I ate there. I had balls of fun and laughter(as usual) with him. Haha, Sof couldn't make it since she was celebrating her 17th. But we did meet her! :D "So minah jiwa-jiwa la she"

Walked over to Ion. Gosh, that place is HUGE and they literally rank the shops according to affordables. Like Fendi, Cartier ..... lalalala will all at the top floors and all, while topshop, pull and bear and stuff are down at the basement! there's like B4 la. Wooooow. Haikel went "Wa look at that so deep." Like the shops were ranked haha. Weird, no? And Haikel kept saying "invisible wall, invisible wall".(inside thing)

After exploring that enormous place, went to pay kakak a visit. But she was having her break. Why ah? Everytime I'd go see her, she'll be having her break. And again, Haikel and his never-ending drama. Oh oh, before we went into Ion, we chilled outside to 'people-observe'. I actually didn't know(k this part i slow) that people actually needa queue up to get into LV????! 0.o We made several comments and shitz hahaha. So back to Esprit at Wisma, we went to Taka and found ourselves immersed in a toy sale. We were being toy junkies. Haha, totally wanted to get that plushy know but the line to the cashier was insanely long i tell you! Insanely! So Haikel and I bid goodbyes to our plushies before we went off. I wanted to get an Eeyore kay! At only 3 bucks!!? And Haikel wanted to get this sad looking care bear, that he thought of throughout the rest of the day. and that was for only 2 bucks!! Gosh, we were transformed to 5 year-olds. And I saw this leather-bracelet DIY thingy for only 5 bucks! Again, didn't buy cause of the queue. Just cause of the queue! Darnz.

Depressed, we went to Kinokuniya. Browsed through mags. A bought this cute Chic mag at only $2.80! Hehe. The content's coolios. Kay, let's backtrack a little. We initially wanted to catch the fireworks with the cousins, and bring Kel along. But sarah said it was cancelled. So Kel and I asked Sof and Jo. But I thought there wasn't any kay! Cause daddy said this week don't have. BUT I SAW ONE OF MY FRIENDS TWEETED THAT SHE JUST FINISHED WATCHING FIREWORKS AT MARINA. TELL ME HOW MAD I AM NOW. Sorry guys :/ My bad.

So after Taka, Kel and I went over to McCafe at lido. Both of us had fluffly :D Yummzz. Chilled, camwhored like hell, laughed, bitched, people-observed. All with the best companion ever. And around 8ish bused home. Thank you for the day Kel! :D He actually had plans with his JC(arrogant already!) friends one know, he changed plans for me, hehe. Love you Kel.

No comments: