Wednesday, April 15, 2009

with God as my witness,

haha old pic seh.

Everything has to come to an end. Do you believe in this? I certainly don't. I just don't think that sentences can predict your life. Like seriously, of you want things not to end,(okay besides death. that's a different thing) you can always control them right? I mean it is your life after all. Just stop this bullshit please. I'm really overwhelmed/sad.


Went for the screen filming just now, and man I have to salute Zhan Hui, my classmate. He is really one motivation/inspiration to all of us. He spend this holidays doing like 4 films in total? Yeah, I guess. And all of them are done so well. Good job man! Two thumbs up! Will upload the films if possible. Had reception after that. Finally get to see my dearest friends after so long(: Meet up soon before school starts? (L)
OH! And I met Sof dearest too! Went back home with her(:
Gloria Jeans is @ the school now, but it's like so out of the place, lol.

No comments: