Tuesday, March 10, 2009

memories.

I've dyed my hair to deep burgundy but the colour doesn't seem to show, whatever. I'm always like that. Just wasted 13 bucks on crap. So anyway, met baby yesterday. Since it was raining like crazy, we just sat under the block and talked and laughed and had a great time enjoying each other's company. Oh and he made us spaghetti which was so yummy. Thank you baby(:
Eventhough we only got to meet for a short period of time, I find it all worthwhile. Your smile always make my day. I love you. & he kept pestering me to tie his hair. silly boy.

haha you're my silly boy<3>

So I was looking through the old photo albums and spotted some nice younger pictures of me and my family, haha. Had a great time flashing back those memories with my precioues ones(:

This is Ishamina Uzma, my younger sister. The reason I wanted to post up her baby pictures cause I just find her so damn bloody adorable.

START OF UZMA GALORE.


ADORABLE, I WANT HER TO GO BACK TO HER YOUNGER SELF.
She won the Grand Prize for a baby contest, haha.

She is vain. still is.

haha, Anita Sarawak! pouty baby.

END OF UZMA GALORE.

This is me and my daddy<3

My siblings(without Uzma) with dearest Ibu @ Snow City.

Haha, total bitch sia me last time.
So act don't want to take passport photo.
My hair very curly.

Eh hello, won baby contest ah don't play play.
It runs in the family you know, you know.

I Was vain like that.

Me and my elder sister, Illy Tahirah<3

Shut up ah, I'm a girl.

Ibu would always dress us up with matching clothes.

My siblings together with cousins Naufal & Ierfan. Haha!



JUST FOR LAUGHS, MY LOVELY PARENTS(: hehe.

No comments: