Tuesday, March 17, 2009

GPA = SUCKY. TO THE MAX.

Kay, I've just received my results for semester 2, I was so damn fucking relieved I didn't spot an F. OMG yo won't believe how relieved I am now seriously. And I thought I was going to fail my Drawing, but HPP made me pass(: yeay. I straight away texted Ruyi after getting the results and the first thing she asked me was WHAT'S MODULE 1123? lol. Okay so I did pass every single thing from semester one to two. And I really bloody well hope I get into IM please :( Oh God, IM IM IM! Can't stress this enough. Right so anyway, why am I up so early? I was sleeping when suddenly my phone vibrated with a message, I thought it was B. But it was the school sending me all my results. And that's the reason as to why I can't continue my pretty sleep now. You know when you are anticipating for something and when you finally get it, it's like an eye opener for you. That's how I feel now. I wish to go back to sleeeeeeep though, the weather's really really really nice and everything on my bed feels so comfortable. But unfortunately Ayah will be back from fetching Ibu and will wake us up. damnit. Okay, now chant with me kay? IM! IM! IM! IM! IM! IM! IM! IM!........

No comments: