Friday, January 16, 2009

To Dearast B,

pictures of me and love (L)
(according to date taken)

Dear B, our journey started out only as aquintances(sp), close buddies and now we are inseperable. Words cannot describe how thankful I am to have to know you. I've known for almost 6 years now, another 1 week and 6 days left baby! :D omg I cannot wait, I haven't felt so loved by anyone for such a long time and your love is truely genuine and irreplaceable. I thank God so much I met someone like you. You're funny you're sweet you're caring you're understanding you're charming you're annoyingly adorable, you're irritating till the extent i'd feel i have to shout but that just makes me love you more, you're everything i can ever ask for(: for sure you're not perfect, nobody is. But you are perfect for me. I promise you, I'll forever be there for you when you need me and always in your heart. My apologies for all my wrong doings, I'm a very stubborn person so pardon me. I'm surprised how you tolerate me & no matter whatever that crossed the line, I love you with all my heart, i'm not joking when i say this cause i really do mean it. i love you as my boyfriend, i love you as my friend, i love you as my brother, i love you as you. you're a wonderful person inside and out. I'll always be that shoulder you'll want to lean on to cry. I'll be your helping hand. I'll be your listening ear when you need company. My arms are wide open, I'm here for you always. Our one year is chasing and I can barely wait any longer. 29th January will forever be carved in my heart(:

No comments: