Thursday, January 15, 2009

I won't call this my first post. Cause it's not my first post. okay sure it is for this blog but i've been in this space for a very long time, so i won't call it a first. Speaking of firsts, alot of firsts happened within this week, for me. haha, today i saw, for the first time a double deck 79 bus. serious. another first would be baby meeting the cousins,the crazy side of them which is also our normal selves. and he couldn't agree more that they were a hell of crazy peepos. haha. kay wait there were more i that i thought of this morning. oh yes, for the first time, kay la even though this happened to me only once and gonna happen again in a few weeks time, but for the first time i cannot wait to do my portfolio and studio project, serious not kidding. Cause i cannot bloody wait for the 6 weeks break after that man! Hell yessa.

So just now was lepak with the cousins again, had dinner at Rasa Istimewa. Jabir and Jihan weren't there. Full of laughters no doubt. Yesterday's lepak session was with mus and b. lol, but b didn't join us to watch horror vcds at sarahd's crib. we watched true singapore ghost stories vol 1 and half of vol 2 i think and also not forgetting The coffin, damn. I've always loved loved loved lepak sessions, cause everyone will try to make an effort to come and hang out and have some cousin-ly time. we'd talk about anything and everything bout the family. be it bad or good or funny or nonsesical or not-suppose-to-know. i can never ask for more fun and outgoing cousins like them and thank God they are around my age, cause if not we won't be talking crap to one another long time ago.


Oh yes, back to school topic. I've put Interactive Media as my first choice, i seriously hope that i'll get in IM cause i bloody don't want animation and games design please, oh God please. I'm praying hard i'll get into IM cause i went into this course to do media stuff not to do animation or games shit. i'll dread coming to school every single day and my parents will slaughter me, no i think i'll shoot myself in the head first. & i'm thinking of picking German as my elective thingy next year :D

Animation Fundamentals-walk cycle(BY THE NEXT THURSDAY), Intro to 3D-designing character(BY FRIDAY), Digital Imaging-poster or whatever you call it la(BY THURSDAY), Typography-CD inserts & surface(BY FRIDAY), Drawing-redo all transparencies in sketchbook, perspective shit, and week 8 gesture exercise(BY FRIDAY), Storyboard-scan in and do mood boards(ASAP, NEED TO SEND TO GAY).


school oh dear school please be kind to us *flutters eyelashes*

No comments: